I've been shooting real estate photography for about 7+ years and I am always striving to improve the end product and speed the process.
This rate is based on up to an hour shoot. If it is over an hour, typical reasons are, the house is quite large, or the house was not ready for photos and needed staging during the shoot. Anything over the initial hour is $25 per 30 min. blocks.
- $50 for drone photos when added to a photo package or $150 if just doing drone without a photo package
- $30 if the property is outside of a 10mi. radius of the Macungie,PA area
- $80 for Re-visits
- $350 - Video tours (actual video, not slide shows)
- $100 - Video slideshow of the property using the photos taken during the photo session. This includes background music and slight motion in the slides (zoom in/out)
I am in the Macungie area and included in the base photo rate is a 10 mile radius of that general area. If it can be arranged to shoot on a weekend, this free radius is expanded to 15 miles.
If by request, we need to take an additional trip to the same home.
Some examples are -
- Shooting the inside one day and coming back another day to do the outside because the weather is better.
- We shoot the home and there's a big dumpster in the driveway so we have to come back when it's not there any longer.
- If there are 'must have' shots (outside the routine or obvious ones) or angles, let's work together to make sure we get them in the one visit.
Thanks for visiting!